This leader information area is a place for leaders and hosts to come to for resources that will help set you up for success with your own men’s group. We want to give you as much of a jump start on the race as we can and help you win with your men and your men’s ministry!
- Leader’s Guide for the Entire Series
- Leader’s Guide for Volume 1: A Man and His Design
- Leader’s Guide for Volume 2: A Man and His Story
- Leader’s Guide for Volume 3: A Man and His Traps
- Leader’s Guide for Volume 4: A Man and His Work
- Leader’s Guide for Volume 5: A Man and His Marriage
- Leader’s Guide for Volume 6: A Man and His Fatherhood
A Man and His Traps
- Session 3 – Transformation Begins With Renewing the Mind
Inside Look Into A 33 Launch
Mark Henry, Teaching Pastor at Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock, Arkansas, discussed tips on their launch of 33 The Series with a group of leaders in February.
Tips for Large Groups
Are you leading a large group of 33 to the men of your church or community? Watch this video by Tierce Green on some tips you can use to launch your group of 33:
Men, don’t be afraid to ask for directions! If you cannot find materials that you were looking for and still need help, please contact Rick Caldwell for coaching or consulting. Contact Rick Caldwell by phone at 501.975.5050.